June 2016 – A-Ha! Moments with Brook Still
Generosity & the Joy of Surrender
In this A-Ha! Moments with Brook enjoy the energetic downloads, teachings, meditations and discussions. Here are some of the highlights from the class:
- When is generosity coming from a state of balance versus lack
- How to allow ourselves to be generous free of buying into the ego
- Discernment on when to be generous in sharing information
- Knowing when it is appropriate to give or if you are depleting yourself
- Healing being needy in ourselves and in interactions with others
- Being generous enough to have the courage to see when a relationship is over and ending it with love
- The difference between truth, ultimate truth and your truth
- Major download on the ultimate truth of Generosity
- Surrender - How do we really know we’ve let go of something. How do we know we are in truth vs. our ego tricking us.
- Surrender discussion from bhakti and jnana yoga, to surrendering to your teachers, your Soul and the masters
- A heart centered example of devotion to Master Jesus
- Meditation to awaken and allow yourself to be fully supported by your Soul, by the Divine
- Where the challenge is in spiritual awakening as a parent and how to move through this with far more grace.
- Lifting all judgement around generosity and healing it through the energy of play
- Clearing spiritual arrogance in judging others around generosity
- Celebrating the generosity of others
- Clearing the attachment on how our generosity is used
- How to pray for someone free of attachment and in complete service
- Questions to ask yourself to heal issues around generosity and to allow yourself to surrender more
- And more!