CLASSES AND RETREATS
An In-depth Teaching for the Living and Dying
Death is a universal human experience and how we relate to it depends largely upon the person experiencing it, the people around them, and their cultural and religious beliefs. In this workshop Brook will share what she considers to be one of the most important and complete teachings we all need to create a beautiful death. Brook will share these teachings based on her years of experience holding space for people dying, setting up funerals/celebrations of life and facilitating them. As well as aiding in the transition of recently departed souls. She will also dive into some of the varied beliefs and ceremonial practices from several cultures and traditions. More importantly, she will blend these in a meaningful way to understanding the gift of death and celebrating life here and now.
Some of the things covered in this course are:
- Breaking down what a person needs in the dying process to make their transition as physically & emotionally comfortable as possible.
- The phases of a natural death, how the elements leave the body and knowing where the process is according to these signs.
- An in-depth teaching of understanding how attachments and death energy may move in the space of the dying to keep everyone clear.
- How to hold and create sacred space and honor the needs of people who relate to death differently than you do, when they or a loved one are dying.
- How to serve the person who is dying or died on their journey back to the soul.
- Sharings on perspectives of death from the other side and the grace of being present to the energy and etheric visitors that may come.
- Relieving the pressure of the decision maker. Empowering you to know how best to serve your loved one.
- The business of death – What to expect and costs around funerals and how to prepare for this ahead of time including how to cut costs that funeral homes don’t let people know about. – In depth coverage of this section is for Los Angeles, CA USA class Only.
Death can be terrifying or beautiful. Come join us so that you can bless yourself and those you love with the ability to find grace in the gift of dying. In doing this we celebrate life more fully in the here and now and grace those we love with a beautiful death.
All classes are taught on Zoom and are from 9am – 4pm with a one hour lunch rest from 12noon-1pm. The times are run locally for the country by the city stated. Once you have registered, a confirmation email with a link to join the course via zoom will be sent to you. Registration closes at 8pm the evening before event listed.